Polycrystalline solar panels have blue-hued PV cells with straight edges. They have a lower efficiency compared with monocrystalline cells, which means you need more panels to reach the same power output. However, polycrystalline panels also have a lower price, since their manufacturing process is simpler.
Polycrystalline panels are very durable, but they tend to last slightly less than monocrystalline panels. They are also affected more by high temperatures, which reduces their productivity on the hottest days.
Remove term: Polycrystalline 300 Watt Solar Panel Polycrystalline 300 Watt Solar Panel
Description: Highly efficient mini solar cells convert to solar power into free electric energy. Multi-functional solar panel can charge your light or other electronic devices. Safe, reliable, and energy-saving monocrystalline silicon solar cell can give you a wonderful new charging experience.
- [Eco-friendly]A solar panel will lower the costs on your power bill and help curb your carbon emissions.
- [High Conversion Efficiency]Highly efficient solar cells convert up to 19.5% of solar power into free electric energy.
- [Useful]Polycrystalline silicon panels have the highest energy efficiency and are space efficient for the power they output.
- [IP65 Water-proof Solar Panel]Environmental and water-proof solar panel with long lasting material provides long lifespan.
- [Widely Applicable]Widely used in rural roads, residential roads, sidewalks, landscape lighting, scenic spots, parks, gardens, streets, squares, etc.