With Timer and light sensor, it could work for solar light system(Only For off-Grid PV Solar System):
- For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel, 12V Lead-acid Battery, 21V for Max input Voltage.
- For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel, 24V Lead-acid Battery, 42V for Max input Voltage.
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, and GEL (It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries).
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus.it will show 1, if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator – plus and minus.
Connect the consumer to the charge regulator – plus and minus.